The Slope Runner Vest 4L by PATAGONIA has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to slough moisture, mud and sweat, along with mechanical stretch for a forgiving fit. Covering the back is an airy, high-flex monofilament mesh that provides exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and next-to-skin comfort (it can also hold a hydration reservoir for longer runs). Four front stretch pockets store all your fast-paced essentials; two carry gels and snacks and two hold the included soft, flexible 500ml HydraPak® flasks for fluids.
A low-profile, stretch mesh pocket in back adds extra room for sunglasses, gloves or additional gels. We designed the dedicated electronics pocket for quick access; it has a zipper for security. The Slope Runner Vest 4L by PATAGONIA closes with a clean, easily-adjustable, lightweight bungee cord to personalize the fit, accommodate layers and allow dynamic torso motion.
- Lightweight and breathable materials mapped to provide moisture management and next-to-skin comfort
- Low-profile stretch pockets on chest fit a variety of flasks and hand bottles
- Dedicated phone pocket on chest
- Hydrophobic mono-mesh back panel for maximum airflow
- Two 500ml HydraPak® flasks included
Volume: 4 liters
Weight: 160 g (6 oz)